Last Updated: Sept 2023
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information When you visit our Website, we receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website. We may collect personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as:
-Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Payment information (for ecommerce transactions)
- Dental history and treatment preferences
- Demographic information
- Appointment scheduling details
- Any other information you provide in forms or through interactions with the Website
In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2.2. Automatically Collected Information We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our Website, including: - IP address - Browser type - Device type - Pages visited - Referring website - Date and time of your visit
2.3 How do we Collect the information? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below. A message is sent through contact forms A product us purchased in our online store When you are subscribed to our newsletters When you make an account
3. How We Use Your Information We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes: To provide and operate the Services; To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support; To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages; To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3.1. Booking Appointments We use your personal information to schedule and manage dental hygiene appointments, including sending appointment confirmations and reminders.
3.2. Collecting Leads If you provide your contact information through our lead generation forms, we may use it to send you information about our services, promotions, or other relevant content.
3.3. Ecommerce Transactions When you make purchases through our ecommerce platform, we use your personal and payment information to process your orders and provide you with products and services.
3.4. Website Improvement We may use automatically collected information to analyze and improve our Website's functionality, performance, and user experience.
3.5. Legal Compliance We may use your information to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights and interests.
4. Storing and Sharing Your Information River Rock Dental is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers who assist us in delivering our services (e.g., payment processors, appointment scheduling tools).
- Authorized personnel within our organization.
- Legal authorities or regulators if required by law.
- Other third parties with your consent.
5. Your Choices We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
5.1. Opt-Out You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails or by contacting us directly. Contact info can be found below, in section 8.
5.2. Access and Update You can request access to and correction of your personal information held by us. To do so, please contact us using the information provided in Section 8.
6. Security We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Third-Party Links Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. Please review the privacy policies of third-party websites before providing any personal information.